Every Saturday through August 26 from 9 a.m. to noon we will have seasonal vegetables, the Hendl family’s Graze Master Chickens (ready mid-June), the items listed below and other items as well.
The following items will be available for purchase:
- Graze Master Beef – ground beef, steaks, roasts and a host of other cuts
(raised by Ficke Family Tradition on forage and grass with a small ration of non-GMO milo)
- Farm fresh eggs
- Cinnamon rolls and baked goods
- Matt Hendl handcrafted wooden cheese boards, cutting boards and other woodworking items
- Custom-made signs, American flag metalwork and other artistic pieces by
H&F Metal Works designers – Austin Ficke and Corey Hartman
- Women and girls’ LuLa Roe clothing by Emely Hendl
Meat orders and delivery:
We also take meat orders anytime and can deliver to Seward, Pleasant Dale and Milford. Call Del Ficke at (402) 499-0329 or email email@example.com. We sell individual beef cuts and quarters, halves and wholes.
Contact Matt and Emely Hendl for chicken orders at 402-613-5483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the Hendl's Chickens and Woodworking products by clicking here »
Posted on Mon, May 24, 2027
by Robin Lindauer